1. Select the six letter portion of the “Forty-two Letter Name” assigned to the current Zodiacal period, e.g Aries, Taurus, Gemini, etc., as well as the Name and portion of the Ana Bechoach-prayer associated with the day.
2. Additionally select the sets of six Divine Names and six Spirit Intelligences associated with the sector of the “Forty-two Letter Name” assigned to the current day.
3. On completion, sit or lie down comfortably, close your eyes, surrender to the Divine Presence within and around you, and commence by reciting the Ana Bechoach-prayer in its entirety.
4. This is followed by visualising and vocalising the letter combination of the “Forty-two Letter Name” associated with the current astrological period in the regular manner.
5. Next, the portion of the Name assigned to the current day, is uttered with the vowels invoking complete mercy and absolute abundance, i.e. using alternately a Sh’va and a Patach as discussed earlier.
6. Continue by visualising and voicing first the six Divine Names directly affiliated with the relevant sector of the “Forty-two letter Name” employed on that specific day, and concluding this portion of the practice with the same action applied to the six Names of the specifically allied “Spirit Intelligences.”
7. The procedure is completed by reciting three times the daily allied portion of the Ana Bechoach-prayer.It is worthwhile compiling a set of daily work-sheets, which will expedite the choice of Divine Names and related “Spirit Forces” to be invoked on any relevant day, as shown in the following example pertaining to Sundays in the zodiacal period of Aries in the Northern Hemisphere. The same is employed on Sundays during Libra in the Southern Hemisphere. Click on the image to enlarge it. As noted, the "Name" associated with this specific zodiacal period is Nagdichesh, and the one aligned with the day (Sunday) is ’BaG’Y’TaTz’. Reading from right to left, we note the six "Divine Names" associated with the day are Adiryaron, Bahiryaron, G’viryaron, Yig’bahyah, T’lamyah, and Tz’tan’yah. In turn, again reading from right to left, the six "Angelic Names" aligned with Sunday are Orpani’el, Bo’el, Gavri’el, Yofi’el, Tumi’el, and Tzadki’el. Finally the portion of the Ana Bechoach-prayer associated with the first day of the week is the opening phrase: Ana Becho’ach G’dulat Yeminchah Tatir Tzerurah. The best way to work this procedure is to note the transliteration of each "Name," then to trace the component Hebrew letters with your eyes whilst whispering the "Name." Here Kavvanah, i.e. powerfully focussed intention and attention, is vitally important to work this technique effectively.
Part 3 to follow